Illegal Alien Workers Currently in the United States:
- Illegal Alien workers identified through the use of E Verify would be fired from their jobs immediately, would have 30 days to get their affairs in order and leave the United States voluntarily. Any Illegal Alien worker and their families who were found to have stayed past the 30 day grace period would be immediately arrested, their property confiscated, and be deported within 72 hours. Repeat offenders of our immigration laws would recieve mandatory 10 year prison sentences.
- The Bill would create a 6 month, non-renewable get lost visa for those unlawfully residing within the U.S. before January 1, 2000 to give them a bit more time to put their affairs in order and LEAVE the United States of America.
- Illegal Aliens (MALDEF's Undocumented immigrants) may not apply for a visa or Green Card for ten years after leaving the United States, and once they pay a $5,000 fine for having been in America illegally the first time.
- Illegal Aliens under age 30 who were brought to the U.S. as minors who have graduated High School, and who are willing to serve 20 years in the United States Armed Services could receive their green cards after successful completion of their first assignment in a war zone duty station. All non high school illegal aliens under 30 would be deported, alone or with their parents.
- Undocumented farm workers are NOT ELIGIBLE for green cards. They must leave the United States, and apply for a newly created one season Farm Worker Visa that can only be renewed if there is a record of their having LEFT THE UNITED STATES of America at the end of the farm season they were approved to work. Violators found within the borders of America after expiration of their one season Farm Worker Visa would be sentenced to a mandatory 18 month prison sentence, and no longer eligible for any kind of a visa to enter the United States of America.
- Hire 38,000 new border patrol agents. Authorize Border Security and ICE Agents to use deadly force to defend themselves, or our borders.
- Erect 600 miles of vehicle barriers and 2200 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. Install 5,000 guard towers along Southern Border with Mexico equipped with the new AA 12 Gauge Automatic weapons to be used in the defense of our borders. To those that will surely complain about this, it is pointed out that said weapons would only be used to stop those trying to illegally enter the sovereign borders of the United States with Criminal Intent. (*Illegal Aliens are criminals...so, trepassers beware.)
- Erect 7000 ground-based radar and camera towers along the southern border.
- Deploy 300 unmanned aerial vehicles and supporting systems.
- End the program in which illegal immigrants are released upon apprehension (commonly know as catch and release). Replace it with a catch and prosecute program wherein those caught illegal crossing our borders, or being in America Illegally will spend 12 months in prison before being deported.
- Provide structures for detaining up to 50,000 aliens per day on an annual basis. Incarceration costs will be billed to the home country of Illegal Alien at a cost of $200 per day. Any unpaid amounts in excess of $5 million dollars in totality will result in trade sanctions against the country. This means of penalty assessment will see countries such as Mexico being forced to do a better job of policing their own borders and citizens.
- Require employers to electronically verify ALL employees to prove identity and work eligibility through the FREE E Verify Program. Failure to use E Verify will lead to loss of license to conduct business in all 50 states, and seizure of all company or personal assets. Yes, private citizens hiring illegal aliens as nannies, house keepers and other domestic jobs are required to use E Verify to assure that their help is in American and entitled to work here legally.
- Increase penalties for unlawful hiring, employment, and record keeping violations. First offense will be $50,000 per Employee hired, and a mandatory six month prison sentence. A second violation will result in all employees in a position of management serving life sentences without the possibility of parole.
Guest Worker Program (requires border security measures to be in place first):
- Create a new temporary guest worker program with one-year “Y visas,” initially capped at 50,000 per year with review of the cap every three years. The cap may not be lifted by more than 50,000 per adjustment period.
- Workers could renew the Y visa up to two times, but would be required to return home for a year period in between each time. Family members and/or Dependents would not be eligible to travel with or stay in American with their working relative participating in this visa program.
Permanent Residence (Green Card) through the Point System:
- 10,000 visas a year would be awarded based on a point system, with about 50 percent based on employment criteria, 40 percent based on education, 10 percent on family connections. All those seeking a Visas must have the ability to read, write and speak English at 12th grade level.
Other Changes to the Immigration System:
- Spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and permanent residents would be eligible for green cards based purely on their family connections, but other relatives such as adult children and siblings would not.
- New limits would apply to U.S. citizens seeking to bring foreign-born parents into the country.
- Visas for parents of U.S. citizens would be capped annually at 4,000 and those for spouses and children at 8,000.